Jackson Hole, WY: Cabins, RVs, tents, a river, and heaps of marshmallows!
Snake River Park is thrilled to offer you a horseback riding and river trip packaged deal with The A-OK Corral, which is conveniently located right across the street from the campground. You can ride in the morning and raft in the afternoon for one heck of a same-day adventure, or divide the activities between two days. For the “Raft” portion, you can choose a scenic, whitewater, or combo trip, and for the “ Ride” part you can do a one-hour, two-hour, half day or full day trail ride through the Gros Ventre Wilderness—both activities are discounted 10%.
Things to know about this trip:
- A-OK Corral is located right across the street from the KOA
- Trips are offered 7 days a week during the peak season
- Package can be used over two separate days
- There will be two separate charges on your credit card, one for the river trip and one for the horseback ride.
As if a river trip through the Grand Canyon of the Snake River wasn’t wild enough, Snake River Park Whitewater has teamed up with Brushbuck Guide Service to show you some of the most amazing wildlife in North America. Choose a scenic, whitewater, or combination river trip with Snake River Park Whitewater, then go on BrushBuck’s most popular Grand Teton Wildlife Dawn or Dusk Tour. BrushBuck’s wildlife experts will guide you through their wildlife viewing hotspots, which may include sightings of grizzly and black bear, eagles, elk, bison, wolves, pronghorn, and moose. This tour is filled with history, park landmarks, and world-famous scenery.
Things to know about this package:
- BrushBuck Outfitters offers many different types of tours through Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park and the surrounding area. If you would like to look at other trip options that BrushBuck offers, feel free to contact them at 888-BUCKTOURS, or check out their website at www.brushbuckphototours.com. The “Wet n’ Wildlife” package consist of 10% off any DHWW activity and BrushBuck activity.
- Pickup for Wildlife tour will be at the Home-Ranch Parking Lot in downtown Jackson or at the Stilson Ranch Parking Lot (Teton County Park & Transit Center Lot) if you are staying in Teton Village.
- Wildlife public tours have a 2-person minimum.
- Package can be used over two separate days.
- Wildlife tour includes snacks and refreshments, use of binoculars and spotting scopes.
- Tour Length: 4 hours (approx.)
- Excludes Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks.
- There will be two separate charges on your credit card, one for the river trips and one for the Wildlife Tour.