also Thanks for reaching out to us. For that time of year our sites are first come first serve. We would however waive that if you all would be interested in reserving a river trip with us. More information can be found at www.snakeriverpark.com or by giving us call at 307-733-7078. Thanks again.
You should most definitely stay with us if:
- You think camping is best in a beautiful, cozy cabin complete with a kitchenette, flat screen TV and full bathroom
- You love rivers! Located right on the Snake River, we’d love to take you scenic or whitewater rafting
- Your family likes to laugh the evening away playing cards, slinging horseshoes, skipping rocks, and roasting marshmallows
- You’re down with discounts. You can raft, fish, horseback ride, or take wildlife safaris at discounted rates when you stay with us– Yeehaw!
Don’t stay with us if:
- Your RV is too big (30 feet or less for motorhomes and 25 feet or less for trailers) and you are looking for a secluded pull through site.
- You don’t like fun and Grumpy is your favourite dwarf.
- Towing any sort of trailer and not in an RV site.
Special Requirements for your stay:
RV SITES: Our RV sites are first come first serve during this time period. We would waive that and take a reservation if you were also interested in reserving a river trips with us.
Tent Sites: We do not take tent site reservations outside of 2 weeks in advance for this time period unless you are also interested in reserving a river trip with us.
Pooh Cabins: We do not take Pooh Bear Cabin reservations outside of 2 weeks in advance for this time period unless you are interested in also reserving a river trip with us as well.
If you are interested in booking a river trip and a site for these time periods please give us a call!
Where are we?
- 10 miles south of historic Jackson Hole, Wyoming (1 mile north of Hoback Junction… or Hoback Nation if you’re a local)
- 9 miles to the whitewater put-in of the Snake River Canyon
- 1 mile from the Hoback River
- 17 miles from Granite Hot Springs in the Bridger Teton National Forest
- 11 miles to the National Elk Refuge
- 12 miles to the Wildlife Museum
- 24 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 80 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 21 miles to Teton Village
- 186 steps to horseback riding