Jackson Hole, WY: Cabins, RVs, tents, a river, and heaps of marshmallows!
Frequently Asked Questions
Exactly where are you located?
From Hoback Junction (this is the junction of Hwys. 191, 89 and 26). We are approximately 1 and 1/2 miles north heading towards the town of Jackson.
How far is the campground from the town of Jackson?
13 miles to the town square.
How far are you from Grand Teton National Park?
How far are you from Yellowstone?
64 miles to the South Entrance
Do you need to make reservations in advance?
Yes, we are a small campground and are sites fill up quickly.
Do you have cable?
Do have have pull-thrus?
No, all our RV sites are back-in.
What do the cabins have in them?
The deluxe cabins have bathrooms, beds, kitchenettes, and outdoor barbecues and picnic tables. Camping cabins contain beds, heat and electricity, but no kitchens, bathrooms and NO LINENS. Camping cabins have a grill/fire ring and picnic table. See the camping cabins page for more specific detail.
Do you have a swimming pool?
No, but we do have a river! The riverbank is great for building dams, skipping rocks, and turning up creepy, crawly things. PLEASE SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN, especially during high water as the current is too fast for swimming.
Do you have a hot tub?
No, but Granite Hot Springs, a human-made pool with natural hot-spring water, awaits you just 20 miles up the beautiful Hoback River Canyon.
Do the sites have grills and picnic tables?
Every tent site has a grill/fire ring (we have firewood/charcoal for sale in the store) and picnic table. Every cabin has a picnic table and either a barbecue gas grill and/or firepit/grill.
What amenities do you have?
We have a remodeled bathhouse with individual restroom/shower rooms. A laundry room and lodge with convenience store, gift shop and tv room greet you at the front of the property.
Is there a charge for extra vehicles?
We are a smaller campground and parking is limited, consequently there is a fee. Please check with the front desk on the amount.
How much is your sales tax?
6% sales tax plus a 2% lodging tax.
How do we make rafting reservations?
Online at snakeriverwhitewater.com (there is a link from this site) or call us at 800-732-6295.
In order for everyone to have a safe and enjoyable stay we ask that you observe the following:
- Check out time is 11:00 AM. Re-register BEFORE 11:00 AM.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Observe all posted signs.
- No clotheslines on trees.
- No cutting or breaking bushes or trees.
- No fireworks.
- Fires in fire pits only.
- Only one camping unit and one tow vehicle or car per site.
- No vehicle washing.
- Six people per site.
- All guests must register at the office before proceeding through the campground.
- All vehicles must display KOA registration tag.
- No tents on RV sites.
- Only one vehicle and two tents (one large, one small) per tent site.
- Only one vehicle per one room kabin, limit two vehicles per two room kabin.
- Charge for extra vehicles or trailers.
- No rafts or raft trailers allowed.
- The use of four wheelers is not permitted in the campground.
- No pets or smoking in restrooms, laundry or lodge.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
We love them too and for their safety and enjoyment of the other guests we have the following policies:
- Pets must be kept on a leash
- Excessive barking is not permitted.
- Pets may not be left unattended on the campground.
- Pets must be cleaned up after. (“Scoop the poop.”)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Store hours are posted on the front door of the store.
- Laundry open 24 hours a day.
- Quarters available in store.